Sunday, January 16, 2011

An Open Letter To The Linux User: UPDATED


Dear Reader Who Views This Blog Using Linux,

Wow. At first I thought it was an arbitrary passerby. A fluke. But, no. You, Linux User, you show up on the regular and I'm a little intrigued by your choice in operating system.
Please, introduce yourself to the rest of the group.

Your Friend,
Libby

UPDATE:
There have been 22 views today from Linux users. And no one has stopped to say "hello". Come on, I know what operating system everyone has. I'll ask all the iPad users to say, "hi" next. Someone's got to start it!

2 comments:

Jolaine said...

Libby,

After reading your post and talking to Russell I learned that the Android phone that he got me, after I threaten to throw my blackberry in the toilet, actually runs on Linux. I use my phone to surf the internet (facebook) most of the time since it has a screen the size of a Lilliputian's football field. I don't think I'm the only one that is stalking you though (22 views, wow!) so I'm guessing several people are using their droids. I don't know much about Linux, only that Russ uses it for his media center (juice box) and we had the mascot, Tux as our groomscake, http://91810jolainefowlerrussellparks.shutterfly.com/1386
So here's hi from the linux user that didn't realize until today that I was using it and it's more popular than I thought!

Libby Marie said...

ANDROID runs on LINUX?!

TUX was made into a CAKE?!

LILLIPUTAIN is a reference I don't UNDERSTAND?!

The preceding is two things I didn't know until Today. Another thing was just because I wanted to spell "Lilliputain".

Post a Comment