1. What’s your favorite kind of donut? Sprinkles. I am a grown up. Actually, if I had to choose between a pink sprinkle donut or a cruller, I'd pick the cruller. This decision may vary and is dependent upon the cruller's freshness.
2. Do you use the snooze button? I do. I don't often use an alarm, though, but when I do I account for at least two snoozes.
3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two? I write in a weird combination. It's print, I suppose, but my letters get really long and tall or swoopy. I never write a cursive "L", I've never been able to pin one down that I like. I like my handwriting a lot, though. I'm a girl like that.
4. Tell us a joke. I'll tell you a joke that a three year old named Ashlynn told me the other day.
Ashlynn is here.
So, obviously, kids are just dumb because that's not funny at all.
5. How many languages do you speak? I speak English. I can say a tongue twister in Polish and I know a few kitchen related words in Spanish. "Albondigas" means "meatball" and "chiccaron" means "I want to kill you", or so I gather. Spanish speakers, please pardon the spelling.
6. Why did you start blogging? Fame. Fortune. Success. Sex. Intrigue. It's totally working.
7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash? I prefer bar soap. I prefer Dove bar soap. But I'm so sick and tired of dropping it that I usually just buy liquid body wash.
8. Do you buy bottled water? I buy bottled water when I'm at work because it's $.40 and we have easy access to recycling. I ordinarily don't buy bottled water anywhere else. That choice is not based on principle, though it would be nice if I had some of those.
9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show? I don't understand the question.
10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office? I think he's obviously recognized that he's on a sinking ship. I'm sorry--I know not everyone agrees but the writer's strike a few years ago threw the whole thing off and it's just never recovered. I used to live for Thursday nights so that I could watch The Office but now I feel like they've really outdone themselves if I can manage a chuckle or two and, brothers and sisters, this should not be. Now I live for Thursday nights so the I can watch Community. And since I watch Community, I'll just have to wait for Big Bang Theory to come out on DVD. Unless I take up pirating, which I do not plan to do. That decision is also not based on principle.