Because "we kick 'em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger" is just so not okay.
Swagger is it. Swagger is cool. Swagger is what everyone is looking for--including but not limited to (except, mostly limited to) pop musicians. And because I'm sick and tired of everyone singing about the sex appeal that Mick Jagger holds, I am going to provide Pop Music with a list.
Words That Rhyme With Swagger That Are Not "Jagger"
- Lager (with the right accent)
- Jager (with the same accent/ higher level of inebriation)
- Gagger ('tis better to be the gaggee than the gagger)
- Stagger (an actual word!)
- Wagger (one who wags, doy.)
You're welcome. All my love,