Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We'll just start referring to it as: I'll Get to it When I Get to it


1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss)
There are a lot of blogs that I subscribe to. I don't really read them all but there are several that I read every time they post. But it would be redundant to link you to all of those since I talk about them a lot. Right? Oh well, you can never have too much rep. Am I right, Katie, Jenny, Hilah, Jamie, and Matt? Also, my dear Justin just started a blog and you can follow him ifins you feel so inclined.

2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life?
That's a hard question. I will say that I have several favorites. I have favorites for watching movies and favorites for drinking coffee and favorites for telling secrets and favorites for making secrets. And then I have favorites for everything--for every day. There are only a few people on the whole planet with whom I could spend all day every day. But they do exist. Also many of those categories all overlap. I don't have all that many friends but the ones that I do have will make you wish that all of your friends were dead and you could have mine. But you can't. Because I am selfish and I love them.

3. What’s your daily make up routine?
I try to kill two birds with one stone and mix up my moisturizer and the flesh-colored goop and apply it at the same time. Mostly because if that flesh-colored goop goes on all by itself, then it can sometimes make me look like I've been painted flesh-colored, like a dressed up corpse. So there's the flesh-colored goop concoction, then mostly just eyeliner and mascara and tinted lip balm. Unless I'm feeling like I need a lot more coverage/ get really bored and can't put down my eyeliner pen.

4. What is your ideal girl’s night?
I'm not a super typical girl in a lot of ways but when it comes to hanging out with my lady-type friends I do really love a pedicure from those cheap 15 chair situations in the mall. One pedicure will take me an entire summer.
You know, and then we'll go do all those hipster things like eating Italian food at a place where the only tables are in a back alley. And then, we are all lame so we'll probably just go home and eat whipped cream from a can, read each other magazine articles and admire our toes. It's the best.

5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural?
Uh... I wouldn't say "keep up with" in regards to my toes. I try but not very hard. That is to say that occasionally I'll look down at my toenails and think "they could use a fresh coat." But then I don't. But ever since I've stopped biting my fingernails a few years ago, I have taken the most ultimate pride in my fingertips.
Yesterday I broke several nails and had to cut them all down to nearly nubs. I was sad.

6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
Hmm... I know I've got some good ones. There is the one with Lieutenant Dan (which I absolutely can not tell on the interwebz). There's the night of Big Gulps of Vodka. There's that time that my roommate and her boyfriend abandoned me in a quarry (that's not even remotely close to how it happened but it's the only way the story sounds interesting).

7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else?
I think that mostly Question Number Seven is saying, "Hey... what are you wearing?" And to that I will respond with, "I'm wearing my favorite jeans with the bottoms rolled up, a tank and a cardigan." This is what I wear most every day. It's easy. I don't know why but I can't feel completely comfortable without exposed ankles.

8. Do you have a beauty secret?
Surround yourself with people who like you for your guts. Also, wash the roots of your hair and condition the ends.

9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
Doy. Mostly I just read the 4-page long "most embarrassing moments" articles.

10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
Aunt Becky.

1 comment:

Jamie Light said...

Why do I love you? It can pretty much be summed up in the fact that you chose the full house clip put up by the guy who records it with his camera, sans tripod, then claims he's just "playing". (And also, because you like me as much as I like you.)

Post a Comment