Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 25, 2010

I didn't write anything yesterday, but there's a good reason for that. I forgot.


My friend, Sarah and I went to town because she needed to cash in a coupon and I went because it can't hurt to get out of town every now and again. We went to a cute little restaurant for healthy and delicious salads and grilled chicken on sandwiches. We drank waters and said, “no thank you” to desert and as soon as we stepped outside and walked to the car she said, “it's freezing outside. It's August. This is weird.” And I agreed. And then I said, “Don't judge me. I want an onion ring.” And she agreed. So we drove to Sonic.

And that's when I saw for the first time what it looks like when a fellow gets a blow job in a car. At Sonic.

It made. My. Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment